Duane Benson, over at All Programmable Planet, is working on a robot avatar to rule the world! Or at least fill in for him at conferences. 🙂
He is documenting his progress in a series of articles entitled, “Discovering FPGA’s” which has been a great read. Here are some links if you want to catch up:
- Discovering FPGAs: Implementing SPI & I2C Interfaces, Part 12
- Discovering FPGAs: Making Sense of Verilog Modules
- Discovering FPGAs: Robot Avatar Progress Report
- Discovering FPGAs: Powering-Up the Papilio Pro
- Discovering FPGAs: RS232 Transmit
- Discovering FPGAs: RS232 Receive
His latest article is about the navigation module for which he made a custom MegaWing to cut down on all the messy wiring. The result is a slick and streamlined look that does exactly what he needs! Sweeeeeeet!
So head over to AllProgrammablePlanet and check out Duane’s latest article.