Here at Gadget Factory we proudly announce that The VHDL Puzzle Giveaway has finally come to an end after a weeklong contest in which we’ve seen a good participation with so many good answers!
first of all lets have a quick review of the Prizes:
- Grand Prize – Papilio One 500K and LogicStart MegaWing (Value of $104.98)
- To be awarded to the first person to correctly solve the VHDL puzzle.
- 1st Prize – LogicStart MegaWing (Value of $39.99)
- Everyone who correctly solves the VHDL puzzle in the 24 hour period will be entered in a random drawing for 1st Prize.
- 2nd Prize – VGA Wing (Value of $14.99)
- Everyone who responds in the 24 hour period, whether it is an incorrect guess, correct guess, or just saying hello will be entered in a random drawing for 2nd Prize.
- Bonus Prize – Papilio One 250K (Value of $49.99)
- For the best looking, informational explanation!
And now it’s time to announce the winners 🙂
- Grand Prize – Pizus with a lightning quick response to the puzzle!
- 1st Prize – According to Random.org the winner is Txertatua!
- 2nd Prize – According to Random.org the winner is neslekkim!
- Bonus Prize – This was a very difficult one to judge, and there was a lot of back in forth over who should get this one. The answers by JosuLF, Alex, and Ben made this very difficult to decide! In the end using the Code block in his answer made JosuLF’s answer look just a little bit better and made it a little easier to digest the information so the winner of the Bonus Prize is JosuLF!
Finally we want to congratulate all the winners and thank everyone who participated, if you did not win a prize then please come back every Monday and check the forum, we give something away every week!
Our forum members Ivanjh and LarryW are the winners respectively of the VGA Wing andI/O Buffer Wing giveaways!
Next up in the giveaway is the B/LED Wing, everyone that has responded in the Giveaway forum thread so far will still be in the running for the B/LED Wing. If you have not responded yet please do for a chance to win a B/LED Wing.
To submit your entry please post a reply in the Giveaway forum thread here and tune in Tuesday morning to take a stab at figuring out the VHDL Puzzle!
Hey everyone! Here at Gadget Factory we are happy to announce that this week we are organizing a weeklong contest to kick off the new LogicStart MegaWing. 🙂 We will be giving away some great prizes, so be sure to participate!
The LogicStart MegaWing was designed to accompany Mike Field’s free VHDL eBook. We just received the first stock of the LogicStart MegaWing and we figured there is no better way to get the word out then to give some boards away! The LogicStart can be purchased for $39.99 in the Gadget Factory store or, get involved with this weeks giveaway to get a free one.
Mike Fields aka Hamster generously made a VHDL puzzle that we will post on Tuesday 9/4/2012 and the first person to figure out the puzzle gets a Papilio One 500K and a LogicStart MegaWing we are also going to choose a random person who completes the puzzle to get a LogicStart MegaWing and another one who responds to get a VGA Wing.
Visit the Giveaway forum thread for more details about the prizes, important dates, and free giveaways!
Every Monday we give away a Papilio One PCB via Gadget Factory Forum. This week we will also give away a Papilio One 250k PCB + B/LED Wing to a random member who responds.
Don’t forget to submit your entry by posting a reply in the Giveaway forum thread for a chance to win a bare Papilio One PCB + B/LED Wing.
We are going to announce the winners on our Facebook page and twitter later today.
GOOD LUCK !
Every Monday we give away a prototype PCB via Gadget Factory Forum and we are going to announce the winner tomorrow. This week we will also give away a Papilio One 250k board to a random member who responds.
Don’t forget to submit your entry by posting a reply in the Giveaway forum thread for a chance to win a bare Papilio One PCB or a Papilio One 250k board 🙂
We are going to announce the winners on our Facebook page and twitter.
Hey everyone! Today we have announced on our facebook page the name of the winner for the first week of the bare Papilio One PCB GIVEAWAY and going forward we will be giving away a PCB every Monday!
We have another winner for this week Giveaway who is our forum user Sergey along with Petr the winner for last week.
Don’t forget to visit our forum next Monday and post a reply here for a chance to win!
And in addition to the giveaway we will send out boards to the member who posts an interesting idea 🙂
Here at Gadget Factory we are happy to announce that we are giving away a bare Papilio One PCB every week!
If you ever wanted to practice some surface mount soldering here is your chance to get a Papilio One PCB for absolutely free!
For your chance at snagging a PCB, register in our forum and leave a comment on the Giveaway topic. We will be picking the winner randomly and will announce it on twitter and facebook.
Make sure to follow us on twitter @gadgetfactory and to like our facebook page to be the first to know. Good luck!