Here at Gadget Factory we proudly announce that The VHDL Puzzle Giveaway has finally come to an end after a weeklong contest in which we’ve seen a good participation with so many good answers!
first of all lets have a quick review of the Prizes:
- Grand Prize – Papilio One 500K and LogicStart MegaWing (Value of $104.98)
- To be awarded to the first person to correctly solve the VHDL puzzle.
- 1st Prize – LogicStart MegaWing (Value of $39.99)
- Everyone who correctly solves the VHDL puzzle in the 24 hour period will be entered in a random drawing for 1st Prize.
- 2nd Prize – VGA Wing (Value of $14.99)
- Everyone who responds in the 24 hour period, whether it is an incorrect guess, correct guess, or just saying hello will be entered in a random drawing for 2nd Prize.
- Bonus Prize – Papilio One 250K (Value of $49.99)
- For the best looking, informational explanation!
And now it’s time to announce the winners 🙂
- Grand Prize – Pizus with a lightning quick response to the puzzle!
- 1st Prize – According to Random.org the winner is Txertatua!
- 2nd Prize – According to Random.org the winner is neslekkim!
- Bonus Prize – This was a very difficult one to judge, and there was a lot of back in forth over who should get this one. The answers by JosuLF, Alex, and Ben made this very difficult to decide! In the end using the Code block in his answer made JosuLF’s answer look just a little bit better and made it a little easier to digest the information so the winner of the Bonus Prize is JosuLF!
Finally we want to congratulate all the winners and thank everyone who participated, if you did not win a prize then please come back every Monday and check the forum, we give something away every week!