We gave you a quick peek at it a few weeks ago here on the blog, and now BAM! The pcDuino has finally arrived and is in stock at the Gadget Factory store! The pcDuino is a high performance mini PC with an Arduino style interface. It can run full operating systems like Ubuntu and/or Android ICS, can connect to your network, offers HDMI output, and it even runs Arduino sketches. Check out the pcDuino in the store! It’s a great buy at only $59.99.
Here are the specs:
- 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 CPU
- GPU: OpenGL ES2.0, OpenVG 1.1 Mali 400 core
- 1GB DRAM
- Onboard Storage: 2GB Flash, microSD card (TF) slot for up to 32GB
- Arduino-Style Peripheral Headers (Adapter Needed for Shield Form-Factor)
- HDMI Video Output
- Linux3.0 + Ubuntu12.10 Supported
- 0.1″ Spaced GPIO Headers
- RJ45 Ethernet Connection
- Power Requirements: 2A @ 5VDC
- API to access these interfaces: UART / ADC / PWM / GPIO / I2C
- Program in C, C++ with GNU tool chain
- Program in Java with standard Android SDK
So head on over to the store to read up on the pcDuino, and hit up the links provided on the product page for even more information, user guides, schematics, documentation, and all that good stuff!